Saddle Up! Tell Others!

Now you to have a place to tell others about the awesome places
to trail ride and enjoy your horses in Tennessee.


To add your thoughts simply click on the comment tab
at the bottom of a post.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blocker Tie Ring

I am a big fan of the Blocker Tie Ring. I know you can find them at
Downunder Horsemanship
Clinton calls them the Aussie Tie Ring, I think.
These are great for training a horse to stand tied. The lead rope easily slips through
the ring and will release as the horse pulls against it. When the horse feels safe,
he will stop pulling and stand still! Did you know that some horses just
need a little more space thanothers to feel safe tied?

I wish I had gotten these BEFORE I had a horse damage my trailer from
freaking out when he was tied to it. Thankfully, my horse was not injured
and now I carry Blocker Tie Rings in my trailer all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment